What is Imaging? Why do I need it? Imaging is defined as audio recordings that are played to promote a radio station. Other terms for radio imaging include radio sweepers, promos, id’s, station ids and liners for station imaging.
Styles of Radio Imaging
There are as many different styles of radio imaging. Here are the most popular formats we work with.
- Active Rock Radio Imaging (with very high energy)
- Adult Album Alternative Radio Imaging
- Adult Alternative Radio Imaging
- Adult Contemporary (AC) Radio Imaging
- Album Oriented Rock (AOR) Radio Imaging
- Alternative Rock Radio Imaging
- Americana Radio Imaging
- Classic Rock Radio Imaging
- Contemporary Hit Radio (CHR) Radio Imaging
- Dance Station Radio Imaging
- Hot Adult Contemporary (Hot AC) Radio Imaging
- Lite Adult Contemporary (Lite AC) Radio Imaging
- Modern Rock Radio Imaging
- Oldies Radio Imaging
- Rock Radio Imaging
- Rock AC Radio Imaging
- Smooth Jazz Radio Imaging
- Big Band Radio Imaging
- Talk Radio Station Imaging
- Urban Radio Imaging
- World Music Radio Imaging
How Can I Produce Radio Imaging for My Station?
Power Voice Media offers produced radio imaging and voice imaging, Liners, sweepers, IDs and promos at affordable rates. Let us know about your radio station, the format and the audience that you’re targeting and we will do the rest.
Preparing Your Radio Imaging or Commercial
What kind of imaging will you need for us to produce?
- Dry (voice only)
- Music (voice & music bed)
- SFX (voice & sfx)
- Fully Produced (voice, music and sfx)
- Script Writing services
Other Production Services
Power Voice Media provides a number of production services.
- Radio Imaging
- Radio Show Production
- DJ Mix show Production
- DJ Drops
- DJ Intros
- Voice Overs
- National Radio Spots
- Local Radio Spots
- Public Service Announcements
- Radio Show Intros